// Mohamad Syakir bin Zainuddin... // On-Wednesday 14 November 2012

urm...

it's been like forever since the last update and there has been numerous comments on how 'berhabuknye' blog nie... so... let's start by getting to know some part of me...

I'm Mohamad Syakir Bin Zainuddin. born on the 24th of february 1997. I have a mother, a father, a big brother and a  little brother. need not to know the names of my family members, right??? I like typing in english cause um... it's like i'm talking to myself and a talk to myself a lot in english tau... oopps... dh trlari plak dri tjk...=_='... I live in shah alam for now. I work at Klang as a student... i'm quite annoying and also shy. but people usually don't believe me. maybe because I like to trick people. well who knows. I have 26 friends in my batch. oh, i also very, very, very, like manga and anime...*_*

well that's all that I say about myself or at least what i can think of (for now). don't judge a book by it's cover. i'm not all nice and wonderful but i'm also not an evil, demonic person... to hell with those haters!!! all they can do is talk, talk and talk badly about me. so i don't quite care if there's haters... as long as there're friends don't even look at the haters...

ahh... this has been quite a long post... so last my words are,  the images...=_='...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Blog list

Member